Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Broken Hearted Mara...

Have you ever loved so hard that when it ended you felt your heart was truly broken. Not broken as in tears, sadness, fear or insecurity. Broken as in there is a part of you that will never be able to be repaired. Do people die of a broken heart? ::sigh::

I sat for hours last night at my piano, fingers slowly pulling out the notes to what was our song. The sad melody filled my mind and soul with memories of what was, could have been and suddenly died. It's been a long time and I still lie awake endlessly, night after night, waiting for the even rhythm of his sleep to lul me into mine.

Live every moment as if it were your last my friends.

Let him or her sleep that extra few minutes, share the last scoop of ice cream, fall asleep curled in the chair together ....and never, ever, just say goodbye.

{I miss you}

::smooches::

Mara

2 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Fionnix said…

    Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes. But... the funny thing is that time is like superglue... the pieces get put back together, even if you can still see the glue residue. Best of luck. Love your blog! Rhi

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on cellulite problem I somehow ended up on your page. As your described site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about cellulite problem, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home