Friday, November 11, 2005



MARA VISITS THE AUTOBODY SHOP

Ok.. let me first start by saying that this is going to be a first class rant because I am so fecking pissed I can't see straight!!

I was in downtown Ann Arbor the other day, PARKED, getting something out of the back of Roxy (I name all my vehicles) when this braindead $2 whore attempts to pull in the spot in front of me and clips the front of my car!!! Stupid friggin reknob! What the hell. There were only 3 spaces in front of me.. that wasn't enough room for you to pull in!! @#$@$@$!!*&%

So I walk up to her window and knock, adorable pixie sweetness oozing from every pore of my body.... "I didn't do it". That's what she friggin said!! I hadn't even said anything yet! WTF!! Well you did it now. How friggin near-sited could you have been ya possum faced dipshit!

Ok.. so anyway I go to call the police, to which the near-sited possum says she doesn't have time to wait around for and that she'll drive down to the station herself and fill out the report (God save us all!) I take her insurance information and blah blah blah.....

So here it is a few days later and I'm taking the car in to get an estimate. I drop off the car and come back, wait in the little waiting area while the gal (::shudder:: wasn't really sure of her gender) went to get the mechanic because he "wanted to talk with me".

Apparently the mechanic took it upon himself to do a complete evaluation of the vehicle while he was estimating the accident repair. Ohhh yeah.. he had a big ole list. With my iritation level already peaked I stood, arms crossed, and listened to him lecture me about my car. About the time the fugly little turd burglar got to my needing to refill my 'BLINKER FLUID' I friggin lost it! Do I look THAT stupid?? I friggin hate being taken advantage of.

I told him that I wasn't worried about WHAT ELSE was wrong with the car, that I just wanted the estimate for the insurance company and I would be on my way. Well.... that raggedy, goiter licking asshole decided that in all good conscience he 'COULDN'T LET ME LEAVE' with my vehicle in such bad repair. WHAT!!! (on a side note... I get regular service and maintenance done to my car.. Tango would have it no other way so I know this is a bunch of bullshit). WHAT!!! CAN'T LET ME LEAVE. OOOhhhh... wrong thing to say you tea-bagging skid mark!

"GO SMOKE A TURD IN HELL YOU KNEE BITING, FURRY LEGGED HUMPER!"... All eyes in their office and garage turned to me but I wasn't about to back down and I wasn't in the mood to be lady-like. "How dare you threaten to hold my Roxy hostage you gag inducing, peckerheaded HOGARBEAST"......... He just stood there.. eyes getting rounder by the minute.

"Fart sniffing, cheapass, rotten-toothed, greasy-assed bunghole sucker! Go blow yourself you spunk-slimed feckface!"

Well.. his face turned about 53 shades of red and purple and finally he just handed over the keys to Roxy and I left... WITHOUT THE ESTIMATE!! Can this day get any better???

So now I have to go to ANOTHER garage and get ANOTHER estimate and probably talk to YET ANOTHER chauvenistic Dillweed. They probably have a friggin macho-mechanic network and I've been blacklisted for forever!!

I think I hate everybody today... blah.... well at least everybody at that autobody shoppe..... not mentioning any names ........Bob's Autobody & Glass

::smooches::

Mara

17 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger SCH said…

    Rant away!! I would hate to piss you off!! :D

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You tell him!

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger t~ said…

    don't you wish you could just rewind and slap that bitch for all the shit she's making you go through?

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger A Bronx Tale said…

    ah auto mechanics are redick.

    even with guys the mechanics can be dick heads.

    sucks what they did with you, but that's amazing what you did to her.

    GOOD ON YA!!!

    i would have loved to seen his face.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Aisha T. said…

    LMAO!! I'm glad you're okay! Grrr...I hate it when the manly men do that. I had a super who would only address my male roomie (with both of us in the room) about the repairs and maintainence for the apartment. Even though I knew more than my roomie about the repairs needed and the work and material involved! It would drive me bananas! Heheheh....blinker fluid!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Kid Ric said…

    You are sooooo funny. Sorry about you accident and your lousy day.

    Can I borrow some of your colorful language. You sure have a way with words. LOL.

    The doves that we saw were definitely angelic.

    Thank you for your kind words.

    Peace, love and light to you and yours.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger doobrie said…

    Haha!!!

    Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said…

    What a fuckwad, that 'mechanic'. Glad you gave him more than just 1 piece of your mind. Priceless cut-downs! You go, girl! LOL

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said…

    I'm a guy. Not just any kind of guy, but a mans mans mechanic. My relationship with my vehicles is almos unhealthy and my knowledge of them could be described as biblical.

    I perform 90% of my own work and only take it in for the big or messy stuff that requires a special tool.

    I have had the same thing happen to me before. While I value the second set of eyes, they are often times attached to an asshole that thinks he can pull one over on me. I don't understand it.

    Better luck on the next shot.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said…

    This does not seem to be mindless. It is very mindfull here.

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger nitewalk6 said…

    Umm Bob called, he said "Your sound restoration correctional device is out of adjustment and needs to be replaced." Great Rant

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger The Seeker said…

    I can't decide if I'd rather take you to lunch or suggest therapy. That was too funny. Sorry 'bout your car. Blinker fluid? Bwahahahaha

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger popfizz said…

    mmmm.. delicious rant.
    i despise most named bob too..
    a few are ok.. but most that are not useless prefer Robert.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger TJ said…

    [peeking my head up from beneath my desk...]

    Is it safe to come out now? My computer monitor actually started to smolder as your post grew more and more heated.

    I'm sorry that you've run into such a succession of asshats--feel free to vent away!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Dan said…

    There are two groups of people you can't win against in life: People on crack and auto mechanics. It's just impossible.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger honkeie said…

    Dont you just love those days that make it worth blogging about though :-D.
    I would have lost it too.."blinker fluid" hehehehehe

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger wopanese said…

    Blinker fluid? You're NOT serious, are you? OMFG! He deserves a kick squaw in the gonads for that one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home