Friday, August 19, 2005

Closet Freak Ramblings

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!! ::smooches:: love you all.

I went to a 'Romantic Interludes' party last night... LOL... I don't know why they don't just call it for what it is, a 'Sex-Toy Party' or my personal favorite... 'Fuckerware'.

Anyway, it was truly a sad state of affairs.. there was this prude of a consultant.. I felt bad for her. Everytime she would show something, she would read a little scripted joke of an index card and the room would fall silent..

Example:

"Ok Ladies.. this one is called Mr. Dependable. Please note he has a suction cup on the bottom.. ::reads from the card:: so now you'll get better mileage from your washing machine???? WTF was that? a joke? Everyone just sat there... so in the embarrassing silence I piped up and said.. "Yeah, that suction cup is great! You just lick it, stick it, drop and ROCK!!" Everybody died laughing ::sigh::

So the party wound to a close and before I knew it I had a line of women doing 'pre-consultations' with me before they went in to make their purchases... "What does this do? What one's the best for?... yadda yadda yadda. So I was a sex consultant for a night LOL.

I was the last person to go in to the little room and make my order. I had previously gone through the catalog while waiting for the other women to finish and checked off everything I already had - didn't exactly realize what a freak I actually was until I was forced to take a quick inventory LMAO. I think I actually frightened the prudish consultant with some of my questions - which she of course couldn't answer.

Well I walked away with a few new things.... lol and some updates for old things, as well as a new realization for my personal life which is....

DAYUM... I'M A BEDROOM FREAK. ::sigh::

::adjusts her halo::

::smooches::
Mara

12 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Uh huh.....

    ....so, this means you'll be putting out your own catalog
    soon?
    "Pixie-rated Sex Toys"

    ;-)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    Or maybe Nymph's Naughty Nympho Knicknacks.... LMFAO That was truly bad...

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ahhh... okay.... EnCubed Knickknacks?

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    Too funny..

    So what's going on this weekend.. have you decided on anything interesting and exciting?

    I'm thinking jello shots and friends.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    With me? I have kids. No jello shots or fun.

    Let's see... there's drywall, primer and pale blue paint in my future.... and constructing another platform bed.

    Have fun!

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger kcterrilynn said…

    Why would a prude agree to become a host for a sex toy show?!

    My friends and I were just discussing hosting a show of our own over margaritas last week. Now we have too, you've got me curious!

    Jell-o shots...yum!

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger ryan storment said…

    Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm not sure how you stumbled on me...I was probably sleeping on the floor.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    terrilyn... Definitly have one!! Just make sure to find a good hostess.

    Ryan... sleeping on the floor? Are we opposed to a bed?

    David...from the looks of your blog you got all that you needed to accomplished and more... holy cow! I wish I was that motivated.. I think I slept in until 11 both days.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    lol.. you bum.... yeah... I'm a morning person... so.... lots of time to get a lot done.

    (or is that no incentive to stay in bed? }:->) ??? lol

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Mr. J.wolky said…

    Well, ahem, It's a good thing I stumbled on to this one. Yah. I think most you ladies have issues with the "toys", one way or the other. Either, the blushing "IT'S FOR WHAT!?" or the excited "oh! It's for thatttt!"

    I have to say, HOORAY FOR Plastic, latex and rubber and things that go
    HUMMMMM in the night! and Jello Shots of course....

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    Jello shots from the navel are the best...

    ::smooches to all of you::

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Joel said…

    ROFL! I'm totally having one of these new-wave Tupperware parties!

    And thanks for the advice on karaoke - I'll do Abra and report on how it goes. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home