Wednesday, November 30, 2005

TAGGED!!!!!

I was tagged by Aisha , silly girl. Anyway, I was told to find my 23rd post and copy the 5th line....

'So I headed to the site of my demise: the bathroom.'

Ponder it for hidden meaning, subtext, etc....

::pondering:: um... nope.. that's pretty much what it was and what I meant. My advice in reviewing said experience would be to NEVER TRY HOME WAXING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I think I would rather look like I'm trying to smuggle Chubakka in my undershorts than go through that kind of humiliation and torture.

With that said I am to tag five people... he he he
Soooo...

Mmm...beer
Brother Esquire
Leela
Exseno
Kid Fury

Come on down!!! You're the next contestants on 'LOOK WHO GOT TAGGED NEXT!!'

::smooches::
Mara

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So........you prefer public waxing to home waxing? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home