Monday, December 12, 2005


MANY HUGS MONDAYS

Ok all my blogging peeps. I'm implementing Many Hugs Mondays.

As I got back to my computer today and started sifting through emails and checking in on my bloggy blog friends.... it became VERY APPARENT to me that some of ya'all just need a hug. Hell knows from time to time I do..

THEREFORE, without further delay, I give you 'Many Hugs Monday'. This is how it works. If I think you need a hug... I'm posting your name with a link on my site. If you all come and check out this post and know of someone that needs a hug.... drop me a line via email or in my message posts and I will edit their link into the 'Many Hugs Monday, Bloggy Friends Needing Hugs'.

Now the whole purpose of this is to spread the love... click on their link. Give them encouragement.. a hug... a kick in the pants... whatever. BUT BE NICE!!!

Who knows, sometimes a word from a friend... or a stranger... makes all the difference.

Bloggy Peeps Needing Hugs Today:
Brother Esquire (with regard to open mouth insert foot)
Brico (cause he got a jingle bell stuck up his nose)
Honkeie (cause he's just plain havin a suck ass day)
Jungle Cowboy (cause his small beastie is sick)
Natalia (because she's working her sexy body)
Kalani (cause she's a dating goddess)
Wopanese (cause his privacy was violated)
BuccoTom's Gunn Moll (cause it's her birthday!)
Suze (cause her cat's ignoring her)



Ok... if there is anyone else out there that needs a hug... you LET ME KNOW!! I'll put their name up here and we'll take care of them in fine style.

::smooches::
Mara

14 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Natalia said…

    I need a hug..starting a new eating and exercise program tomorrow... as well as my new meds :(

    -N

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Natalia said…

    And Mara you are way too nice... no sexy bod...just trying to get it to where it should be... it won't be sexy but I am ok with that.

    -N

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said…

    WOW! I'm touched and honored and beside myself. ust when you think of the internet as a cold and lonely place made up of purely heartless ones and zeros - whammo! You went and readjusted my perspective.

    Many thanks. I needed that hug.

    Here is an update for you...

    Litle Beasty - doing MUCH better with out the surgery. We'll see how long this lasts. If it doesn't at least we can pick up where we left off.

    Little Kiddo - conquering the flu. She's pulling through with flying colors. Back to school tomorrow.

    My (MUCH) Better Half - Leg still in a cast and we had a scare with her getting the flu. Running a high fever caused her leg to swell inthe cast and we thought she was going to have to have the cast removed to save the leg. But thankfully the swelling is down and the flu is passing her as well.

    Me - Flu is still kicking my butt. Thus the blogging. Lots of sleep and hot tea. Got a shot of steroids today and I think it has already started to help. I'll be fit as a fiddle in no time.

    PC - Computer is 99% done, probably more but I want to take it slow and careful. I'll be back blogging on my old unit before long.

    Thanks for the great words of encouragement!

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    um, while i appreciate the hug and even the sympathy for my LONG AGO plight lets be sure to annonuce to everyone that the jingle bell that was accidentally implanted into my nasal cavity was when I WAS EIGHT!!! not recently!!
    thanks for the hug(s)!
    oh, give kalani a hug, she just took a baby step in her long drawn out plan to ask out a guy she likes.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger David Stehle said…

    I don't really need a hug today, but I could take a good home cooked meal. :P

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger wopanese said…

    well, it's been a rough day indeed. I suppose that's to be expected when someone you know rifles through the private journal of someone (myself) who is a pretty private person, particularly about personal matters, and then gets upset at what they've read.

    Damn. I need to lock my damn journals now. WTF??

    Isn't there any meaning to the word PRIVATE anymore? As for what was written, it was done while angry and was never meant to be read by any but me... again, that word PRIVATE comes to mind...

    Okay, so I'm venting in your comment space rather than my blog, because my blog isn't private either... thanks for listening. Feel free to delete this..

    Thanks for the offer too. You're a honey!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Grimstarr said…

    Mara,
    The Gunn Moll turns 42 today and I'm sure she would appreciate a hug. (Don't worry, I am taking care of the lovin' and every thing else, but she expects that from me. She would be blown away by a Happy Birhtday wish from some of my friends. Could you stop by the dark side and say Hi? I would appreciate it. Laters

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger Suze said…

    I need a hug today. The cats ignoring me.

    Alex is at work and I'm in the house alone feeling a little down. :(

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger honkeie said…

    Tank u, such pleasure getting hugged by a hottie on a Monday :-D

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    Mara, here is your hug, for wanting to be so nice and give people a hug who needs it. It's a great idea.

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Suze said…

    Thanks Mara, that's helped me feel miles better.

    *smooches*

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mara & B~ Thanks so much you guys this is too sweet!

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger A Bronx Tale said…

    HUGS ARE AWESOME!!!

    and very neat idea Mara...

    plenty of loving to go around...

    HUGS FOR YOU!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger wopanese said…

    thanks again - reading the blog entry today was a good way to start the New Years' weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home