Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'LL HAVE AN ORDER OF FRIENDS......
HOLD THE SISSY CRAP

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.>
3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

These are the vows of a true friend - no sissy shit.

Always remember........
Friendship is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

LMAO!

::smooches::
Mara

16 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    What a good friend. lol

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Suze said…

    Mara, so true. Do you want to be my friend? ;)

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger A Bronx Tale said…

    that was well said Mara.

    i however really enjoy this quote.

    A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail, but your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying that was fucking awesome!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Grimstarr said…

    Love it girl! Have a great weekend.
    TG

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Sheets said…

    You are so clever....as always.

    Good to see you are still around. Congratulations.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I may have to re-evaluate and shuffle my "friend/enemy" list now! ;)

    *smooch*

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love that. I'll have to remember your wisdom about warmth. Cracked me up. ;)

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    you can be my friend any day and any way.

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said…

    Where You Been!!!???!!!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger A Bronx Tale said…

    where are you?

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said…

    Uh? Hello? Is any one there?

    What happened to Mara? I know she got Mara-ed but did she disappear?

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger wopanese said…

    Friends help you move.
    REAL friends help you move bodies.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Kid Ric said…

    Hiya Mara,

    Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of Happy New Years.

    Peace, love and light,
    Ric

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lmao you said what we all think and its all true every word of it

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger A Bronx Tale said…

    are you coming back

    miss ya

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "...will we ever see you again..."???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home