Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dreaded Bedroom Queries

Last night I was in somewhat of a melancholy mood and decided to pop in a favorite movie, kick back and do the brain buzz thing for a while. Said movie happened to be 'Dirty Dancing' (a personal sexy,sappy, favorite). Anyhow, there's a scene in the movie where 'Baby' and 'Johnny' are in the afterglow of a rainy day tryst when she asks "How many women have you had"...

"How many women have you had"........

Some things are fecking better left unsaid. WTF kind of question is that? Or better yet... do you really want to KNOW how many women he's had?? I mean like what if he said... "Oh hell Baby, I don't know.... a hundred or so?" I mean how are you really going to feel? What a stupid ass question!

So I started really thinking about it .... the more I thought the more I realized we all say really STUPID.... and I mean STUPID... things in the aftermath of a good romp.

I especially love the whole simpering "Do you love me?" question that pops out.... LOL... the answer to that is... if there's a ring on your finger.. he/she does or he/she wouldn't listen to your annoying bitching day in and day out and still come home to bust one out with you. ::laughing:: if there's no ring.. just be friggin happy you got LAID ::damn some people are hard to please::

HOWEVER... my all time favorite has to be the.... "How do I compare" OOOOOOHhh Paaahhhhleeeeaaase.... LMAO. I won't lie for anyone... Unless you're prepared for an ugly truth my friends.. never ask this question. Because the truth is... you want the lie. What does a girl say to something like that? "Well babe, it was like throwin a hot dog down a hallway" "It was like giving a tic-tac to a whale"?? No gentlemen ::smirk:: never-ever-ever ask this question.

So anyhow I guess the point of this whole blog is... um.... ::searching::

Patrick Swayze dances the mambo better than Ricky Martin ANYDAY..

::shrug:: it was 2:00 in the morning people

::smooches::
Mara

9 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Misnomer said…

    All I can say;
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! *continues for 20 minutes*...hotdog...HAHAHAHAHAHA *continues for another 20 minutes*

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    ::grinning:: unless said corner contains certain uhh... 'devices' of um.... a certain uhh....'adventurous' nature?

    LMAO

    sometimes corners are not so bad.

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dammit woman! You hang out in much better corners than I ever have!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    Uh oh... sounds like Rob's 'been there done that'

    ::pats his shoulder consolingly::

    Live and learn babe..
    Take what you can from each experience and move on... guaranteed you'll come out on top.. LOL... well unless you concede and LET HER be on top! Sometimes that's fun too!

    ::laughing::

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    i was just curious: how dose my comment here rate with all the other commenters in here?
    do you love my comments? i swear i can comment longer next time if you want.

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Andi said…

    I'm blessed with the very unwomanlike ability to fall asleep immediately after a romp, thus saving me from the dreaded post-sex questions. Now, on to work out my mountain of existing flaws.

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger *** said…

    LMAO...that's a new one to me. What does it mean?

    I agree with Andi. Orgasms put me out nearly every time. Unless it's a little afternoon delight, of course!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Mr. J.wolky said…

    The brain that puts this thing together...

    yah, I don't fall asleep either. But me and the OTHER don't really discuss much, we just try to get another in if we can. We tend to complain about the soreness after, though.

    but why I pass on this missive is...
    DIRTY DANCING! EWWW! I mean I know why You chicks dig it. But man. talk about HORRIBLE. YUCK! Don't get me wrong, love the pats. He's the man. I wish I was him. That ROADHOUSE MOVIE! and GHOST! YAY! and I'll take "Strictly Ballroom" over baby and her corner anyday.

    So pass on the address to the corners...SES VOUS PLAS, they sound better than some public bathrooms I know...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home