Monday, December 19, 2005


THE CHRISTMAS EDITION OF
MANY HUGS MONDAY!!

I would like to bestow hugs upon the following bloggy peeps:

Aisha cause she's going postal
Spencer for his little girl.. she needs extra ones
Armaedes LMAO... because a rant like that deserves a hug!
Audry & Marie via Pirate

Ok people... give me your needs... tell me the people that need hugs. I will post them on here just as soon as I'm able.

When visiting my blog today, make sure to check out the special peeps at these links and give them a hug.

MERRY FRIGGIN CHRISTMAS YA ALL!!!

::SMOOCHES::

MARA

5 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Marie in Las Vegas and Audrey in NC. They could use a good hug.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said…

    Thanks, sweetie pie! Grabbing on to the hug and wishing you a MERRY FRIGGIN' CHRISTMAS back at ya! *giggle*

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said…

    I think you should be deemed "Saint Mara."

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Natalia said…

    Hugs to all... I need hugs cause I am having some major cramps because I am, once again, on the wrong birth control medicine for my body. ICK. :(

    But trying to spread the cheer.

    -N

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger A Bronx Tale said…

    HUGS TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home