Tuesday, December 20, 2005


I HAVE COOTIES!!! OH NO!

How friggin unfair is that. I'll probably be sick for Christmas.

It's all those blasted Christmas parties I've been going to..... kissing babies and relatives that I haven't seen for a whole year... sharing germs.... ::shudders::

Anyway, I wish I could be at home snuggled up with a blanket in the chair by the fireplace... but nope... not a chance in hell. I'm at work. Then after work I have to go shopping for executive gifts ...... WHY can no one else do this job you ask??? Because most of them are men and as they told me just this afternoon "that would take effort on our part.. we'll just donate the cash". Well little misters... where the fuck are you when I want to go shopping for ME!!!!.... SHIT... I could just hear it... "Excuse me Mr. C and Mr. B, I'm going shopping this afternoon for a new suit and some matching shoes. Do you think you could come with me to help me pick them out?"..... ::blank stares:: Mr. C says "um..... that would take effort on our part... we'll just donate the cash". Yeah that'll be the flippin day!

So anyway... I feel like complete trash-o-lah. I'll probably be sick for Christmas. Tango will probably get sick... Damn.. what a vicious cycle.

And in the middle of my personal tragedy I have to put up with all this politically correct flippin 'Holiday Tree' shit! It's a Christmas tree... friggin get over it! Pledge alliegance to our flag because it's what's protecting your ass! 'In God We Trust' on our money is no more offensive than the pagan 'pyramid with all seeing eye' but nobody has a problem with that shit. You don't see the Greeks being asked to tear down all their pagan temples yet it's ok to scrape the 10 Commandments off our Federal Buildings... yeah.. go blow it out your ass! IT'S PART OF OUR FRIGGIN HERITAGE! OUR HERITAGE PEOPLE..... Not religion... heritage...

Fine, whatever... do whatever the fuck seems politically correct.....and soon enough America will become the country with no heritage or history. Isn't that just fucking fabulous...

Damn... I guess I'm in a really crappy mood because I'm not feeling good. ::shrug:: maybe that's the only time I'm truly honest.

::adjusts her halo::
I think I need a drink

::smooches::
Mara

7 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    they just gave you a giant opportunity for the next time you have a task around the office to simply say "yeah, that would take effort on my part." and to walk away. be sure to offer then the moral support though for them to get it done themselves.
    that WAS your x-mas gift.
    ::smooches::

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Some Random Girl said…

    I agree with you. Merry Christmas and May God heal your illness!

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger .- said…

    i shall have one with you
    maybe two

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Suze said…

    Mara wrap up warm and fight the germs with lots of alcohol. LOL.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    B- I was so friggin sick last night shopping my poor friend that took me finally said... "No, not one more shop, you HAVE to go home."

    Jules - dang... I mouthed off with f-this and f-that and then you go and say 'may God heal your illness'... bless your heart sweetie :)

    Dale - Nope.. no drink, just a chai tea latte and some sudafed...and btw... NICE joke.. I'll have to share that one with Tango.

    Brother Esquire - awww... thanks bro!

    Velma - pick your poison girl.. the bar's fully stocked.

    Leela - LOL... you dirty rat!! ::Laughing:: alright.. I'll check it out and get on it just as soon as I can, silly girl. And thanks for the cuddles babe.

    Suze - Now THAT sounds like a plan!

    ::smooches::
    Mara

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Bella said…

    i feel like complete shit too today.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger nitewalk6 said…

    Mara, I would share my sippy cup filled with germ killing adult beverage with you but I don't need/want those cooties either, I got enough from the fam on T-Day. Thanks for taking a stand on the whole CHRISTMAS thing (see my post from 12/12). Curl up with a warm blankie tonite and feel better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home