Monday, December 26, 2005


Oh Woe is Me.....

I was sick all through Christmas my bloggy peep friends!!!

Tango finally took me coughing, sniffling and crying to the urgent care clinic today.

A couple hours and a hoard of tests later, they determined that I was going to survive after all..... I'm just a snotty mess! LOL... ear infections, sinus infection and bronchitis... They gave me 4 perscriptions though and one has some hydrocodone... so I'm feelin good.. ooooh yeah.

Anyhow, I was sick for Christmas... and all the days before it as well... ever woken up with your pillow stuck to your face with snot... yeah...it's quite nice, I would recommend it to anyone. ::shudder::

So, didn't mean to ignore you all. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas... and now that I think about it, today is Many Hugs Monday.....

Sorry I'm so late... if you send me your loved ones that need hugs I'll post them on here with links to their sites - or yours - whatever I can find....
Or, if you're feeling brave and are unafraid of e-cooties, you can give hugs to me... God knows I need them.

Merry Christmas everyone... you all have become pretty special to me.

::smooches::
Mara

15 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said…

    Sorry to hear you've been ill during the holidays Mara. Hope you are feeling better. I've been sick too--though now my virus seems like a picnic compared to what you've been through. Am off to post 5 weird things about my self.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger pkeclub said…

    I'm sorry to hear you are feeling bad. But you r descriptive view of the punnies made me laugh. get well Mara

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger honkeie said…

    Sounds like someone needs a shoot of peniscillin to make it all better. Feel better, get plenty of fluids and drink lots of rest.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger TJ said…

    Oh, an ear infection, a sinus infection, and bronchitis--you hit the viral trifecta.

    I've already had my blog flu shot, so I'd be happy to send an e-hug your way.

    Hope that you're feeling better soon and that you have a fantastic New Year!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger David Stehle said…

    Sorry to hear you are sick. Feel better soon! To help you do so, I'm sending you virtual get well wishes and even a hug...sprayed with Lysol because of your cooties of course. :)

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Suze said…

    Myra, sorry to hear you have been ill. We all missed you.

    You will just have to make up for it at New Year sweetie.

    *hugs & smooches*

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Many hugs for you (cooties be damned!) {{{{{{M}}}}}}}
    Sorry to hear you've been ill but sounds like you are on the mend! :)
    Maybe if we all come down with it we can have a Whine Concert and get lots of cheese and crackers. Hahahaha! :)

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger nitewalk6 said…

    Sorry that you aren't feeling yourself, hmm, that didn't sound quite right (or DID it) Anyways, >BIG HUG< Get well soon.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Natalia said…

    I feel you... I was sickish too. It never fully came on, but I could feel it hovering. I had a fever on one of the nights and went to sleep with ice packs on my head. ICK.

    Here is some chicken soup thoughts.

    -N

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger .- said…

    oh sweetie, I hope you are better. I myself just lost my voice today. but it was after a big surprise shopping spree to fredericks so what is there really to have to say...

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    It's after Christmas, so I'll just wish you a Happy New Year instead.
    Sorry You were sick. I don't catch anything from anyone else so here's a BIG HUG!!! Get well soon.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger The Seeker said…

    I just am getting over whatever you got, so I'm not afraid to hug you.

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said…

    Get well soon!

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Grimstarr said…

    Happy New Year and I hope you feel better. I love you girl and hope the best for you.
    TG

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger doobrie said…

    Yes, definitely get well soon, if you haven't already, and have a great new year!

    :O)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home