Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wow, Long Time......

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. A lot has happened.

Marriage is great - don't know where I would be without Tango.
Life could be better - but it's getting back to where it needs to be.
Work has changed - since the last time I posted.

All I can really say at this point is that I'm back... LOL .... and glad to be. I'm thankful for each day in a way that I never was before.

I'll get into the swing of posting fun stuff again, but for right now, just wanted to let you all know that I haven't died... yet LOL. Hell, if you can't laugh about it you would cry.

::smooches::
Mara

6 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woot! Just shows if we hang around long enough good things do come back around! Welcome back! :)

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger doobrie said…

    Better late than never, eh? ;)

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    you are a lovely specimen of womanness.... i love you MARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! marry me please...

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Osbasso said…

    Holy cow!!! So glad to see you here! Hope things are wonderful! Bring us all up to speed (you are SO far behind on HNTs....) ;-)

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    I have thought about you often and checked to see if you were back for a very long time, finally gave up.
    But I still have you book marked and hit your url by accident.
    Thought you were gone forever.

    Welcome Back!

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger nitewalk6 said…

    Yes, please supply us with updates

     

Post a Comment

<< Home