Sunday, January 06, 2008


AND IN THIS CORNER......



So, yeah, it's been a long time since I've posted. Just been doing the same-ol-same-ol... day in and day out. You know what that means, yep.... sex.


Gosh, makes me sound like a nympho or something. Oh, by the way, company walked in the other day at a most in-opportune moment... we have an open door policy that apparently turned into an open door exhibitionism policy. Never fear - I was on bottom. They just got a nice shot of Tango's goods.


Anyway - I've been hosting karaoke lately on the weekends. This past Friday I was hosting when a young lady came up to me. She was about three, no make that twelve, sheets to the wind. She proceded to tell me that my singing was fantastic... on and on she went. Then, just when I thought she was done, she looked down at my chest.. made a couple of fists, and said as she began BOXING MY TITS.... "I could bounce these things like Sugar Ray Leonard" Oh my fecking GAWD!


Not only did this little drunken-female-tit-monger do this to me... she did it in view of the ENTIRE bar. Very nice. It's one of the only time's I've wished for a water bra in hopes of drowning her inebriated ass.


Was I turned on... now that I had to ponder. Not for long. I guess I can definitely say I'm straight... balls and weiners all the way.


::smooches::

Mara

3 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    ......i know..... i was there.... but just one question.... WHO THE FECK IS SUGAR RAY LEANORD?

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So...depending on your guest's persuasion they either "got" or "missed" the money shot, huh? ;)

    Boxing your tits??? Is that supposed to be a turn on????

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger honkeie said…

    she stole that line from Liar Liar....god I wish I could get away with stuff like that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home