Monday, September 19, 2005


Sexy Mr. Sandman

Fabulous weekend up at my cabin... but it's enough to wear a girl out.

Good Loard I'm tired.

I was looking though some retarded women's magazine and there was an article on sleep.. a quiz actually..

I began taking the quiz and the more I read it the harder I laughed... I was like... ok, is this for a REAL woman.. working or otherwise? Come-on people!!

Question 1: Do you get at least 8 hours of sleep a night? ::laughing really hard::
(sorry... couldn't stop laughing to answer that one)

Question 2: Do you remember your dreams? ::blink::
(what kind of psycho-analysis survey is this?)

Question 3: Do you wake refreshed? ::grin... snicker... LAUGH::
(you didn't think I would make it through that one without laughing did you?)

Question 4: Have you driven while drowsy? ::arches a brow::
(Does first daughter Jenna Bush drive while drunk?)

LOL... anyway, this thing goes on and on and on... so I went ahead.. filled the whole thing out, added up the answers and looked at the key provided. I was given the following information:

POSSIBLE DIAGNOSIS
'Narcolepsy is a disabling sleep disorder that affects 135,000 Americans. Patients suffer from excessive daytime sleepiness; sudden brief episodes of muscle weakness or paralysis, also called cataplexy; paralysis while sleeping or upon waking up; and vivid dream-like images that occur at sleep onset. The disorder is often difficult to diagnose, and there is presently no cure. '

..... I fell asleep laughing.

::smooches::
Mara







11 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    ::does the little freak out dance:: FRAAAHHHHHGHHHH!!... I just found out my friend KEPHRA referenced me as a PERVERT for explaining what HNT is... ::smacks him::
    So I told him he was furry.. see for yourself LOL

    www.killthecrap.blogspot.com

    ::looks up:: I don't know how to make a link ::sigh:: :(

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Memphis said…

    Sleep? What's that? I vaguely remember something about sleep when I was a kid, along with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, but all of that went away when I got older.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Mr. J.wolky said…

    what the hell is HNT? AND so what if your a perv? Im happy for you and everyone around you.

    bye the way the scar rocks!
    also sleep...overrated, ask my puppy.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Mr. J.wolky said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    Q6: do you ever fall asleep during sex?

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    Oh dear.. you had to ask that didn't you Brico.. blah..

    In all honesty.. ::blush:: yes

    ::covers her face::

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How very interesting....

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Mr. J.wolky said…

    who hasn't....i was really tired though.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    Q7: do you ever fall asleep during nude jell-o wrestling?

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    BRICO!!!

    LMAO... NO!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger *** said…

    Sleep schmeep. I sure do love it though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home