Friday, September 09, 2005

Cabins, Rednecks and Nude Women - OH MY!

Looking back and realizing I haven't posted for a WEEK... and for lack of anything better to post.... I'll just give all you fabulous people a few highlights from my Labor Day weekend.

I own a cabin in Northern Michigan (lower peninsula ... you can't understand a word those Uppers say!) Anyway, I went up there by myself seeking a little solitude... and after half the day Saturday was going stir crazy with nothing to do! I tore around on the quad for a little while, layed in the sun, walked down to the dam, picked some berries... blah blah blah. I needed some ACTION!... yeah right.. up in the northern woods of Michigan.

Action in Northern Michigan? Not going to happen. On the way up to the cabin I saw a truck full of rednecks.. the whole front cab and the bed of the truck was full of them. A kid (and I do mean KID people- couldn't have been more than 13 or 14) was smoking a cigarette THROUGH HIS NOSE and blowing the smoke out his mouth..... WTF DO THESE BACKWOODS PEOPLE TEACH THEIR KIDS! ::shakes her head::

I drove to the little store/gas station/diner/pizza joint/video stop... LOL... it's a really small town... aside from the store they have a church/firestation AND THAT'S IT! Anyway, drove to the store to pick up a few supplies and was assaulted by some tobacco-chewing, ain't been bathed in a month, butt-faced wombat of a man wanting to know what a "pritty lil thang" like me was doing in this little town... ugh! Swear to god.. I think the guy had 3 teeth. So friggin gross.

I got back to the cabin and noticed that the neighbors were there... well kind of. Apparently the 'ladies' had ditched their husbands for the weekend and come up alone... PERFECT!! So I drove the quad over there and invited them to come over to my place and play cards that evening. ::wicked little grin:: it's amazing how uninhibited a couple of married women will become late at night with a bottle of Jack and no husband waiting at home. Haha.. we drank, played cards, skinny dipped, and talked about sex - ALOT! In the end it was a great night, followed by another great night Sunday with more of the same. I was almost jealous of the one... Diana... she has great breasts... what I wouldn't do for those. I mean mine aren't bad.. but her's were fabulous.. too bad she has a face only a mother could love.. well apparently her husband loves it because she didn't mention anything about him bagging her head when they got it on.. ::shrug:: I don't know, maybe he looks like a hogarbeast and they compliment each other nicely in an ugly sort of way.

All in all it turned out to be a decent weekend...

I'm going up there again in a couple of weeks... any takers? ::laugh::

::smooches::
Mara



14 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger chesneygirl said…

    what town in Northern Mich would this be?

    I retreat up there often as well.

    Yours sounds VERY similar to mine!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    OMG... I've been invaded by spam.. how the fuck do I chop her cyber-head off!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    It's northeast of Lake City about 40 miles... for all of ya that need to know..

    as I said.. I'm going up in a couple of weeks. Food, drinks, fun, and evening clothing OPTIONAL LOL!!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger highTechFool said…

    You seem like someone who really loves life & I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know your blog is exceptionally entertaining. Keep up the good work!! :O)

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    hogarbeast? lol, what the hell is that?? nevermind, its better left unsaid.
    why wouldnt a backwoods inbred hillbilly redneck teach his kid how to inhale through his nose? its not like they have well laid out life plans that take them into the 70's is it?

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    you chop her cyber head off by going under your settings page and clicking on the word verification box which makes it next to impossible for a computer spam producing machine to leave comments

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is this the mara i am aquainted with?

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i don't know how i got here seein as im drunki.

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sounds fun.....

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Mr. J.wolky said…

    Tabacco chewing, jack swigging, spectatular breast showing, skinny dipping, quad riding, face only a mother would loving, card playing, sex talking, Cabin hanging weekend....

    Hmmm, all i did was grill and play/train the puppy. I need to get out more.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    Wow Mr. Wolky... be damned if you didn't make me sound like a sexy redneck right there!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    Ahhh.. chris chris chris...

    Do you honestly think I would have taken advantage of those poor, drunken, desperate housewives?

    ::smirk::

    Me.... never ::grin::

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Memphis said…

    Send photos!

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Memphis said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home