Monday, September 12, 2005

FRIGGIN OUCH PEOPLE!!!

I cut my finger ::cry:: and therefore have 'brain-drain'. A small list will have to suffice for today. Damn my friend all to hell for having me cut her hair.. we couldn't find the hair cutting scissors... and it was 'DIRE' that she have this done so we use/I used the big scissors she gave me... cut my friggin 'flip-em-off' finger.. I'm so pissed. Cut it bad too.. the thing wouldn't stop bleeding for a whole half hour. No worries friends... I have a carebear bandaid on it!

Anyway, here's the damn list!


The Zodiac Excuse List

ARIES:
I didn't do it. They dared me to do it. I didn't know it was loaded. I had to do it. I had no idea I was going so fast. It was an accident. It's a free country man. I can do what I want to do.


TAURUS:
It was on sale. I didn't know that it would cost that much. I though I was saving money. I meant to bring it back sooner. I had a sore throat. I've been doing it that way for years.


GEMINI:
Huh? What? I don't know what you're talking about. Who, me? I had no idea this would happen. My (sister, brother) did it. I had a cold.


CANCER:
It's practically a family tradition. I felt like doing it. I didn't feel like doing it. They put something in the water supply. I had a stomach ache. It all started in my childhood.


LEO:
I didn't know anybody was watching. I wasn't thinking clearly, I had a fever. I have special privileges. I had a back ache.


VIRGO:
My accountant told me it was OK. My doctor told me to do it. I didn't know what I was doing. I couldn't help myself. My allergies were acting up. It was that damn medicine.


LIBRA:
I only did it because my spouse does it. (He, She, It, The devil) made me do it. I was having personal problems. Can we compromise on this somehow?


SCORPIO:
I was in the mood. It's a tax write off. I didn't think I'd get caught. I didn't mean to do it. No one else has to know about it. Get a warrant. Talk to my lawyer. They thought I was going to die. I didn't know what the hell I was doing.


SAGITTARIUS:
I had to do it or somebody would sue me. My lawyer told me it was OK. What's the big deal? The government's to blame. It's a (racist, sexist, politically incorrect) thing. It must have been something I ate.


CAPRICORN:
It's nothing serious. I was only following orders. It all happened so fast. I had to see a doctor. My job got to me. We really need the money.


AQUARIUS:
Everybody else was doing it. It was the cool thing to do. My computer had a virus. So what? What are you going to do about it? Who cares about the stupid rules anyway?


PISCES:
I was under the influence. God told me to do it. I was doing God's will. They put something in my food. I thought I could stop before any real damage was done. I didn't notice what time it was. I forgot. Did I really have that many?


::smooches:: all you fabulous people... and send me get well kisses for my finger damnit!



9 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger The Indian Princess said…

    That is SO Cancer!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    this is a fun list. i printed it out. you dont know how much pressure this takes off me for work tomorrow. no more being on the spot for at least three days!
    thanks
    oh, would you mind putting the redhead back at the top of the page. shes very handy!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    Should I just make her into a great big banner across the top?

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    ::searching for the stupid url:: hmmm... purple vinyl mermaid... or is that latex... sheesh!

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    hey dont get me wrong! i loved the pic of the water pixie too. but im so pleased that youre a WISH GRANTING, busty, redhead, woman who cant run away!
    now THATS a keeper!
    and ive tried to figure out how to add a pic to the top at my title banner and cant figure it out. wanna help me out?

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    I'm running into the same problem babe... no idea how to do it.

    Tried to actually put something up there last night, it was frustrating... grrr.

    I'll keep working on it.. maybe ask one of my friends that actually knows something about web page formatting... gosh LOL... what a novel idea!

    HEY DAVID!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS?? WHERE ARE YOU MIO ANGELO... WE NEED SOME HELP HERE!

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Moi? I know nothing.... my brain has gone to mush...

    .... ;-)

    I used a simple template for mine... you think I know what I'm doing?!?!?

    Ha! Another one fooled....

     
  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    ::thinking:: well, I think you have to go in and create a custom template re-writing the html code... ::sigh:: something I'm not so good at.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Memphis said…

    "I've been doing it that way for years."

    I just blogged about this one. GRRRRR!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home