Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm so sorry....

I'm so sorry I haven't been around friends. Work is an absolute zoo right now. I must have interviewed every friggin redonk bimbo in all of Southeastern Michigan for this job and NOBODY friggin qualifies. What really pisses me the feck off is that we had another candidate that would have been absolutely perfect for the job. I mean... seriously... we debated for 3 days on who we should hire and in the end chose the wrong one. Not only that, a letter was sent to the other candidate explaining that the position had been filled - nothing like friggin slamming the door shut on your only other option!!! ::stomps around the room and has a little hissy::

So now..... on top of running both areas..... I'm also interviewing every boob-brained bimbo in the state of Michigan. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!..... I received an application yesterday where the girl stated she was "comfortable wearing safety goggles and rubber gloves"............................................... um....... she's applying for an OFFICE position.... ::smh:: (shaking my head)

Anyway... I've been bitching to my Mom and, bless her heart, she sends me things like this to cheer me up. Damn.... ya gotta love her.

Oh P.S. She was laughing so hard over this I thought she was gonna pass out.... once again just another example of her PERFECTLY SICK SENSE OF HUMOR....

Anyway friends, enjoy....from mom

::smooches::
Mara

17 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    Life can be a real bitch sometimes. We miss you but you gotta take care of business.

    xoxo
    Michael

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "...safety goggles and rubber gloves" ???? What kind of office are you running there? ;p

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    if you watch 'the office' which is such a great show! this scenario would go so well in their screen writing.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Grimstarr said…

    That shit was too funny girl. You're mom got a wicked sense of humor. Ain't management a bitch!!! (Not that I would know personally, but ...) You will find the right person to fill the slot. If nothing else, have you thought about using a temp agency as a temporary fix? ::Slaps head with heel of hand:: Of course you have ... thats why you're the boss! LOL Thinking about you ...

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Suze said…

    Mara, that's hilarious. BTW, if you're still looking for someone I'm out of work at the moment. Although I would have to relocate from the UK.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Polyman2 said…

    You shoud hire her
    and require her
    to wear the
    mask and gloves. H a H a.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger pkeclub said…

    rubber gloves?? what does everone have to bend over and cough

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    Oh thanks Mara, I needed a good laugh. Why don't you get in touch with the other person and tell him that there was a mistake and the job is still open. Then fire the girl.

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger .- said…

    on my way -
    heeeeeeeeeeeeee

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    i miss you!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Memphis said…

    Hey, everyone is entitled to miss their blogs from time to time. I've had many days where it would have been better if I hadn't blogged, but being an ass I blogged anyway and then caught hell for it because I wasn't in my right mind at the time.

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    still waiting your return.

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger daisyduke said…

    Go to East Lansing and grab you up a Spartan!!!! You can never go wrong in the land of green and white!

    :0)

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger onan the bavarian said…

    "comfortable wearing safety goggles and rubber gloves" - you Americans and your alqaedaphobia.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i have tears streaming down my face from listening to that call...lol

    I just hired 3, yes THREE, people, with only 2 more to go.. God Help Me ! !

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Shauna said…

    I, too, am comfortable wearing goggles and gloves if you wanna give me a chance.

    :) That really made me giggle.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger wopanese said…

    safety goggles and rubber gloves for the office? Well, maybe she has paper clip and stapler issues? You NEVER know...

    Good luck finding a half-wit since it is apparent none of the applicants so far even have THAT much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home