Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'M SUCH A BAD GIRL!!

Can you believe it's been a week since my last post. I feel so friggin bad!

Ok - quick update. I've been busy as hell. The girl that they hired to fill my position (remember, I was promoted and moving) well... she NEVER SHOWED UP.

So, here I am, trying to run both jobs at two different desks... I feel like a friggin chicken with my head cut off..

Anyway, I don't have time to write you a quirky little tid-bit from present or past, but I WILL share this wonderful little bit of awesomeness that brings me a smile every time I watch it.

Amara's favorite video

::smooches::
Mara

9 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger *** said…

    Okay, that brought a smile to my face...thanks.

    And I can totally relate to not posting regularly. I'm in that zone as well.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    did you just say "rememer? i got promoted." ???
    HELLO! weve been looking at your desk packers ass all week!! how could we forget. you could have at least left us with an HNT pic for criminies sake!!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Desireous said…

    Wow Mara that sounds tough! You must be pretty stressed! Hope things break for you soon!

    Hugs
    Des

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Grimstarr said…

    Get yo shit together and hurry back. We miss you girl! Awesome video.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Natalia said…

    We miss youuuuuu

    -N

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Mr. J.wolky said…

    Yeah!

    But you are a trooper and will continue with the trooping.

    Love the immigrant song cats by the way.
    nice touch.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooo girl sounds stressing hope you get everything lined out soon!!! good luck to you

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger honkeie said…

    Lmao attack of the viking pussies!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    I listen to a classic rock station out of Kansas City via internet while I'm at work. That Led Zeppelin song was playing on the radio stream when I clicked over to the viking kittens. It was like Led Zeppelin in-the-round.

    Missed you, hope things get better at work, but I have to agree with brico...where's the HNT we come to love so much?

    Michael

     

Post a Comment

<< Home