Tuesday, January 03, 2006

TAGGITY TAGGED!

You get one wish of anything, what would you ask for?
Hmmm.... personally? Internal peace, to get rid of all the emotional turmoil in my life forever.

What animal would you be and why?
A mongoose.... because it sounds cool and Ricky Ticky Tavey friggin ROCKED!

Something you want to do in your life?
Swim with whale sharks in the wild... crazy but true.

One song you could listen to over and over again?
I Believe by Diamond Rio

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke - hello - is there anything else?

Something you currently desire?
At this moment?? A white mocha latte with a double shot of espresso, whipped cream and sprinkles.

One good deed you've done lately?
Took charge of the care of some local horses that were being neglected.

A funny moment in your life?
You mean you didn't read the post below!!! ::growls:: Well... ::thinks:: let see here.....While vacationing in Florida last year I had put on my swim suit top in preparation to go to Cocoa Beach. Getting there I hopped out, stripped down to my suit and played on the beach all day long. It wasn't until 7:00 pulling into the WalMart parking lot with Tango that I noticed my swimsuit bottoms on the dash of the truck.......
Apparently I had worn black underwear on the beach all day... yup... lovely. This mortifying event was only made better by Tango relating the story in it's entirety to a crowd of about 200 at the comedy club on Paradise Island the following day......
Yup... if you were there... that was me... sportin the black sport skivvies with the VS logo'ed band around the top - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Ok...now that that's done... I'm supposed to tag 5 more peeps... however, I'm passing as many of the people I know are heading off on vacations and trying to get settled back in after the holiday.... BUT ... beware... I fully intend to come up with my own little 'tagging nightmare' and nobody will be spared!!! Muhahahaha!!

::SMOOCHES::
Mara

13 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    Holy Shit, a mongoose! Well we do certainly have that in common, that's the animal I would've picked too! Wow! Great minds think alike they say!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    I loved the black underwear.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Great answers, thanks for playing. You hit two of my favorite things:

    Rikki Tikki Tavi DOES ROCK!

    and so do hot women on the beach in black undies!!!

    xoxo
    Michael

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger SCH said…

    If I had known you were in town I would have been down at the beach!!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MONGOOSE!...no no no, you can't have one, they are nasty little buggers..how about a ferret instead?

    Black underwear, you now know why teams of elderly gentlemen in golf caps and bermuda shorts with white knee socks were attentively watching you, taking pictures of your every move with their old kodak cameras.

    The stuffed animals have feelings part.....I still believe that!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said…

    LOVE IT!

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger pkeclub said…

    mara, i wish you would come help me take care of my horses. that would be a great deed.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Grimstarr said…

    That is good shit Mara but on the bright side, you could have been wearing Fruit of the Looms! LOL. Have a great one.
    TG

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger nitewalk6 said…

    Mara, the upside to the underwear story is, (for you anyway) at least they weren't a see thru white.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said…

    Well, damn... I guess I won't be picking a COBRA then, huh? LOL

    ... and black undies RUUULE! ;)

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Gary said…

    White mocha latte. Sounds great.

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger The Village Idiot said…

    That was YOU...in the VS Skivvies???? and here I thought I was the only one that did that!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    O.k. did the top match? If so maybe nobody noticed but you. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home