Thursday, January 10, 2008

WELL DUH!!!

Alright - I'm just going to make this short and sweet because I'm in such a state of confusion I feel like I'm going ass-over-toenails down the puberty highway..... AGAIN!

Tango and I were in the car driving.... I can't remember where to. (Do you all see how frazzled this has my sassy ass?) When out of the blue, Tango says "Jeezus christ!" and starts squirming in his seat. I'm like "what's the matter babe"?
He lets out a little grunt and says...... AND SAYS..... "My nutsack is stuck to my scrotum"
????????????????????????????????
I say "your nutsack's stuck to itself??"
"No," he says..... "My scrotum"

I'm like.... "Dude, it's the SAME THING"

To which he proceeds to tell me... "No it's not, it's the underside of the shaft"

Jeezus friggin christ! I can't believe that he doesn't know what his friggin parts are... LET ALONE THAT WE'RE DEBATING IT!!

So, I say - with all conviction - "I know what I'm talking about, I passed biology/anatomy - whatever, and I was a big fan of sex-ed (or sex with Ed - however you want to look at it, it was enlightening) Anyway!! I know what a scrotum is!"

Tango says "Well I've lived with it all my life - I think I would know what it is better than you!"

"Fine!" I say... "we'll Google it when we get home!"

Well apparently he didn't take me seriously. However, we got home, made dinner and then he sat down to check his email. That's when I asked if I could borrow the computer for just a sec.

DID I??? OF FUCKING COURSE I DID - I GOOGLED THE DEFINITION OF SCROTUM COMPLETE WITH A PICTURE......

and made it his screen saver........................LMFAO

::smooches::

Mara

3 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    Jesus Mar, your feckin nuts... no pun intended... and btw i hearrd another secret... Someone's date got canceled.

    Kris

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger nitewalk6 said…

    Gawd I missed your humor. Welcome back!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger honkeie said…

    HAHAHA.....welcum back! Now I am curious....reguardless of what it is called....how did this happen. I mean I have had similar problems but nothing that shaking ones leg cannt cure. Maybe he should stop using Mrs. ButterWorths syrup as a sex lube ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home