Monday, September 26, 2005

Renaissance Reminiscing

HAPPY FREAKIN MONDAY PEOPLE!! .... just in case you weren't already jazzed enough.

Anyway, this may come as a SHOCK, but there was really nothing serious to report over the weekend. Yup, I've sat here for the first half of the day and finally decided to just blog about the weekend in general... fascinating I know.

So Friday I had a headache... scratch Friday... we're not discussing it. Thought I was better Saturday Morning... for about 2 hours.... so um.... until about 6'ish... yeah, friggin scratch that too.

Anyway, Saturday evening I went to the Grand Opening Soiree' for a new Turkish pottery store downtown. It was nice...... and by the end.... I HAD A HEADACHE! (do I look a little grumpy here people - we will not go into the details of 'said headache' as they are too gruesome to share). About 9ish I had to do some other errands and tried stopping by a girlfriend's house afterward. Hmmm... after being regaled with a list of the um... 'buddies' she was currently chatting with online as well as the one's she has met in person, I was given the 'virtual tour' of her um.... 'online-buddy-body-part-photo-collection'. I have to tell you people...if it's not impressive... WHY THE HELL DO YOU SEND IT???!!! Jeeze... I kid you not. Moreover, moving past the fact that I was standing there with her merrily clicking through 'said collection' I began to wonder.... what the hell kind of person HAS a collection like this??? I mean not to mention any names , Kate, but wow... that's friggin WEIRD AS HELL.... she has them in categories and everything!!!

Ok.. enough of that.

Sunday I went to the Renaissance Festival in Holly... fully decked out as an adorable fairy I might add. Had a blast. My parents and baby sister went... although she brought her hogarbeast boyfriend... he's like a 6'4" goon... I just don't understand it.. she's adorable and picked him... ::shudder:: He's not even nice and he smells funny... I totally misjudged my sister when I once said "She'll be the best of the three of us"... HA! How could I have ever thought that... clearly I'm the best.. I don't know why I ever doubted myself ::rolling my eyes at my own conceit::

So that's it in a nutshell babes... Headache, turkish pottery, pecker collection and Renaissance Faire... not bad..... not bad at all.

::smooches::
Mara

P.S. I spell check everything before I post it... and the first word for this post that came up is 'freakin' the suggested correction is 'foreskin'.... in accordance with the online dictionary God.. please replace 'freakin' with 'foreskin' wherever necessary in this post. LMDAO!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    You did better then I did Mara, even with a headache. I did nothing this weekend (which is pretty much what I always do these days, yuk).

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger doobrie said…

    HAHA! Happy foreskin Monday !

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Mr. J.wolky said…

    So..ah...who's yer friend. AHEM!

    Bye the way, Roll on man! WE all should do some Rolling and yes I have that file as well, somewhere.

    Tootles!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home