Thursday, September 29, 2005


Well I got to looking at todays HNT post and realized that most of you that visit my site are a bunch of little perverts, adorable perverts, but perverts none the less. So..... for all you sex addicted, latex loving, breast admiring people that relish and laugh uproariously at who-ha waxing pain........... this ones for you!


You so deserve this


An NOW..... here for your VIEWING PLEASURE.....

Meet ....LULU

::smooches
Mara


**DISCLAIMER.... this weeks HNT is an attempt at humor. Any individual that has a moral or ethical issue with the aforementioned material can go straight to hell ...it's funny... get over it.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    YOu are a sick and twisted person...... lol....

    Glad to know ya!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said…

    ROFLMAO! That is too funny... if that was your intent... you scored big! Cheers and happy HNT!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said…

    I....I....I...um....I have no response to this.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's just frigging scary - Bwahahahaha!!!! Happy HNT!!!!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger David Stehle said…

    Oh sweet Jesus, I think I might be sick. The only good use for that is that it's extra shelfing to put things on, but I wouldn't get close enough to it to do even do that!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    David - hello, OF COURSE!! That's why you find me adorable!

    Brother Esquire - ::evil grin:: there's no rest for the wicked.. I don't know why you were even trying.

    Peter - Tie a rope around your waist before you do, we'd hate to lose ya!

    Lecram - ::takes a little bow:: thank you sir

    Aisha - yeah ::laughing:: that was pretty much my reaction when I saw it... then I thought of all the men I could torture on my blog with it and couldn't resist.

    Seamus - Scary... um... well yeah, but we're only a few weeks from Halloween. Maybe I'll go as a fat hooker for halloween... ::ponders this concept::

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger bricotrout said…

    mara, i had been wondering what you looked like. and i must say: you have got it going ON baby girl!! back that thang up over here! trout needs a waterin hole baby! ;)

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    LOL.. she does sort of look like a water buffalo doesn't she..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home