Monday, January 21, 2008

Anger Management

I think I have some anger management issues. I was reviewing my Christmas wish list for friends, family and acquaintences.

Mara's Christmas Wish List:

I wished for Mara to get a gift cert. to her favorite shoe, clothes & perfume store.
I wished for Tango to get HDTV and a new hunting bow.
I wished for Kristofurrr to get his college loan and a new boy toy.
I wished for Mom and Dad to enjoy their retirement in Florida.
I wished for Sis B to learn how to stay in touch with her Sis M (me).
I wished for Sis J to find a new man to replace the fucknut she's divorcing.
I wished for my ex-employer to get cholera and a basketful of snakes.........

Hmmm.... looks like their's a couple little issues I need to work on for the new year.

Oh well!

::smooches::
Mara

4 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger nitewalk6 said…

    Poor dear, which ones didn't happen? I'm guessing Tango got his HDTV. Since your folks have retired to the warmer climate does that mean no more holiday decorating stories?

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Kris said…

    hmmmm.... hopefully ill get a boy toy soon. maybe even after tonight... *raises eyebrows* but im trying to decide if i should be easy tonight or not... im thinking not... LMFAO

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    Be careful what you wish for, I find wishing for bad things bring back bad karma and have a way of biting you in the ass.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    yeah.... he seemed a little too.... punk rock for that song... like seriously... why??????!?!?!?!?!

    but ive been told we have been booked for the superbowl... LMFAO!!! wouldnt that be bad ass...


    SOOOOOOO guess what i did tonight.... *wink* i had a date!!!
    Call me and ill let you know how it went.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home