Sunday, January 20, 2008

Free To Be!!

Do you ever question your significant other? Ever wonder at the little idiosyncrasies that make them who they are??

Well, Tango has some of those quirks... things that just make me go "WHY? would you do or say that?

You know... like when you're driving through town after a wonderful dinner/night out and he says "That's the house I lost my virginity in".....

Or, him thinking that it's NOT ok to fart in the car but it IS OK to fart in front of the car while the heater is going so the air is sucked in and dispersed with lightening speed - MY MOUTH WAS OPEN AND EVERYTHING!

Anyway.... one of the little things that makes Tango... well, Tango. Is that no matter the time of day, the hour of the night, the temperature of the air, the location of the event OR EVEN that we have only about 60 seconds.... he has to be bare ass naked in order to have sex. I'm talking nothing... no shirt, no pants around the ankles, no hat.... NO SOCKS!!! Totally, absolutely, completely naked.

Hells Bells people, the mood will move him right before we have to leave for work and he'll hustle me into the bedroom and have all of his clothes off before I've even turned around. THEN... 60 seconds later..... he says, and I quote, "I don't know where I put my clothes". What the hell!!!!

Now don't get me wrong, I love the little twitterpated bonergnome for his endearing qualities, but sometimes you just have to go... HUH?

I suppose it's better than some of the quirks other's have to deal with..... nose picking, excessive drinking, gambling....an addiction to orientalwhore.com . But, it still makes me wonder what's going in in his little thinker from time to time.

::smooches::
Mara










5 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger nitewalk6 said…

    Well, at least we can say that he is "all man" based on his 'habits' altho I've never had an instantaneous fart forwarding experience like that.

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Mara said…

    haha... I just left you a comment on your blog not 2 seconds ago.

    And yes.. the 'fart forwarding' is nasty and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

    Mara

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    Men, haha
    You want to figure out men? Your man, any man.
    Forget it. It will drive you insane.
    When it comes to sex and farts there is no logic when it come to the animal known as man. God love em. lol

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Kris said…

    ACtually i thinhk if you have a gay best friend like me... they will help you figure out guys... and for the fella's... gay guys can help you understand the women... its all a matter of being ok with your masculinity and femininity... and being able to balance both out in one single being. and BTW Mar.... TMI.... TMI.

    Kris

    P.S. WHERE IS MY DROOL TROUGH?!?!?!?!?!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Twitterpated bonergnome?

    really??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home