Tuesday, February 12, 2008

STUPID FUCKING STONER

Ok, so let me set the scene for you. I was hosting karaoke last Saturday night. Before we really get into this story let me tell you that I was sick - WITH PNEUMONIA (didn't know it yet), trying to make that extra buck on the weekend to get Tango something nice for Valentine's Day (looks like he's getting a plumber to fix our pipe that busted today - Happy VD Day Tango pffft).... anyway,

I was hosting karaoke last Saturday night, sick as hell and feeling like a limp wart hog wiener. I really wasn't in the mood to take any shit from anyone. I was SOOOO surprised when my REALLY GOOD FRIEND brought along a whole horde of commrades to help pass the night. Though I was feeling like toast I was looking hawt.... oooh yeah... little preview below...................










<< Yeah, you know it, that's me singing 'I'm The Only One' by Melissa Ethridge...
So, we're just passing the time. I'm sliding through the songs - loaded on friggin Tylenol Severe Head Cold and fuggin Dristan. Yep, doesn't get much worse than that. When another a little hawtie comes up to my friend and is having like bonafied hysterics!! WTF! So, my friend's entire table up and leaves... we're talking damn near 10 people here my friends.

Anyway, come to find out some little wrinkle weinered, shit-for-brains, dreadlocked-dog-turd decided that he was going start something. He looks something like this.....



















Now, let me explain.... I DO NOT LIKE THIS YOUNG MAN. Oh yes.... you heard me say it. I don't usually flaunt my age, but there comes a time when kids are just punk ass kids and adults are adults. Admittedly, I have a WIDE AND VARIED range of friends... and said friend that happened to show up that night is only just beginning to see the light of 20, HOWEVER... there are some that mature faster than others. The dreadlocked-dog-turd is not one of them. AS WELL, I might point out, this little punk knows me (in a round about way) and knows that I work karaoke every weekend. HOW DARE HE BRING THIS SHIT TO MY PLACE OF WORK!..................and steal my spotlight

So, I've decided that it's time to separate the men/women from the boys. You want to play with the growups... you'll pay like a grownup. It's not a threat, it's a promise. If he EVER comes into my place of work again and starts something I'll call all Daddy's friends down at the police station and turn his pock-marked, chicken ass in for dealing drugs. If he's so goddamn high he can't stop himself from causing a scene (a scene that was totally fabricated just to gain attention, mind you) then I think he needs several years to rethink his position in life... or at least rethink fuggin around with Mara on karaoke night!

Ok, some people think it's cheesy, some people think it's great... hell some of you are thinking... Yo, Mara, lighten up. But even though this is just a part time gig..... think of how you would feel if someone you knew started that kind of crap in a place that you are supposed to have control of.

Anyway, my friend handled it wonderfully... getting it out of the bar, actually taking it OUTSIDE for that matter. Thanks Kris... you're the best...



Oh yeah, and this is Kris...










LOL... isn't he nifty!

::smooches::
Mara

4 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn girl - yer lookin' pretty good (and "animated") for being pissed off and sick! ;)
    So...you let the "little wrinkle weinered, shit-for-brains, dreadlocked-dog-turd" live???????

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    lol yeah, he's alive... for now... wait till i see him on the street.... mwahahahaha. im so sadistic... there are many things i wish to do to this kid.

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger nitewalk6 said…

    I owned a bar in a small town (pop: 6500) for a few years. I'm not large of stature but when some ass starts trouble and I come flying across the bar knocking his stoner ass off the bar stool onto his back, word spread quickly not to pull shit in my place. I told them I didn't care what they did outside but if they brought it inside they would be dealt with. Scared the hell outta them all. Hope you have don't have to deal with him again but you know you will because they never know how stoopid they are.

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Kris said…

    i totally feckin agree.... he wont stop... the next time we are all up there... he'll be there. just to piss me and meggy off

     

Post a Comment

<< Home